Why do we process your data?
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons we have collected and need to use your personal data for. We may process your personal data because:
- you have consented to us using your personal data
- we need to comply with a legal obligation
- it is in our legitimate business interests
More specifically, personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you or third parties or from public sources will be used for the purposes based on the legal grounds as follows:
- Communications, based on Intellectsoft legitimate interest
- Marketing and public relations, based on your consent
- Business relations, based on Intellectsoft legitimate interest
- Corporate and investor relations, based on Intellectsoft compliance obligations
- Security, based on Intellectsoft legitimate interest
What information do we process?
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- The company you work at
- Where is your company located
- Your CV
- Your job title
- The fact that you’ve visited our website
- Have you downloaded any marketing materials from our website
Most of the information comes directly from you.
Information we obtain from your use of our Websites.
When you visit our Websites, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths
Retention of the Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device when you visit a website. During your further visits to that website, the information stored in the cookie is sent back to the site. This allows the website to recognize you and tailor its content to your need.
Functional cookies – These Cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Intellectsoft websites and use their features. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and properly use them. They also give you access to secured parts of the Intellectsoft websites.
Analytical cookies and other cookies – when cookies are used to analyze how you use our websites and to monitor website performance. This allows us to identify and fix any issues that arise quickly. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to track which pages are the most popular and to “remember” what a user has done visiting other pages on the website.
Third-party cookies – These Cookies help third parties to help track and manage the effectiveness of, for example, their websites, ads, and a number of visitors. More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to Us,Therefore we don’t allow any unreliable practices regarding the security of the information we deal with. Consequently, we take all appropriate technical and organisational measures to keep your data safe, While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.